The WhatsApp there is a very convenient feature that allows you to block the contact. If you have a subscriber, which you do not wish to receive messages and calls, use it. How do we describe in detail in the instructions.
- Press the menu button
- Then go to " Settings "
- Select " Account "
- Next " Privacy "
- " Blocked "
- A window opens with a list of blocked contacts. To add a subscriber to the black list, click the person icon with a plus and a select number from the phonebook accident and you can forget about him, his messages and calls.
To unblock a contact in WhatsApp, simply select it from the blocked list and confirm its intention to grant amnesty to the lucky.
Block a contact on the iPhone
The iPhone also has this feature, follow the instructions and you will forget about spam and annoying personalities.
- Click on the icon on the bottom right that says " Settings "
- Then, on the " Account "
- " Privacy "
- " Blocked "
- Adding a new contact, which want to forget and do not get any news.
And if you change your mind and want to unlock a person, there is nothing easier.
- Click on " edit " in the list of blocked
- Then, on the minus sign
- And " Unlock. "
- Or just slide the contact to the left and click " Unlock. "
How do you know that you blocked in WhatsApp
- The first sign that you are in the black list, it is the absence of inscriptions, it was reported that when a person has been on the network "Was (s) on the network ...".
- The second sign is the status of your messages. If a long time does not change the status to "Delivered" or "Read", then you may have fallen out of favor.